“This type of braid is also called a herringbone braid.”
To start a fishtail braid, brush all of your hair back from your hairline. Like the three-strand basic braid, you can pull your hair into a ponytail, or you can let it hang loose and start the braid at the nape of the neck.
1. Divide the hair into two equal strands. Hold one in each hand with your palms facing up.
2. With your left index finger, divide a thin section of hair from the outside of the left strand. Reach over with your right hand and cross this section over to the inside of the right strand.
3. With your right index finger, divide a thin section from the outside of the right strand. Reach over with your left hand and cross this section over to the inside of the left strand.
4. Continue all the way down the braid, alternating left and right. Try to keep the new added strands of hair the same size. Then your braid will look more uniform.
5. When you reach the end of the braid, secure it with a hair elastic.
“Make sure you have your hair elastic handy before you start braiding. You can keep it on your wrist. Then it’s right there when you need it.”
PKN IPS Seni Budaya Sejarah Info Pendidikan Geografi Ilmu Keguruan PAUD Kurikulum Kewirausahaan Bahasa Indonesia Sosiologi Tata Kecantikan Agribisnis Akuntansi Ilmu Kesehatan Prakarya Bimbingan dan Konseling Akomodasi Perhotelan Ekonomi Kimia Pekerjaan Sosial Psikologi Teknik Otomotif Kisi-Kisi UN PTK IPA